If you crave big, futuristic lines, deep, sparkling snow, and insane speed, the Atris Ski is the stick that dreams are made of. Black Crows slightly tweaked the Atris this season to be a more stable ride at high speeds without losing any of its playful nature and versatile nimbleness.
The Atris’ 108 millimeter waist is more than enough to keep you up when the snow is deep, while the tip and tail rocker and slightly extended sidecut find the balance between easy maneuverability and high-speed stability. Underfoot camber further adds to this charger’s impressive stability, and also makes each turn feel responsive and energetic. The stiff and consistent flex paired with the playfulness and energy of a poplar wood core promises versatility, whether you’re skiing big spines in Alaska or ripping the backside at your home mountain.
- Versatile and playful all-mountain ski that can handle big terrain
- 108mm waist is nimble, powerful, and floaty for off-piste shred
- Blend of camber and rocker helps you tackle all conditions
- Medium turn radius boost stability at speed, remains maneuverable
- Poplar wood core provides a stable and durable platform
- Half-cap construction cuts down on swing weight for added control
- Stiff flex drives power to your edges and offers stability
- Length: 178cm, 184cm, 189cm
- Dimensions: [178cm] 138 / 108 / 125mm, [184cm] 139 / 108 / 125mm, [189cm] 140 / 108 / 126mm
- Turn Radius: 20m
- Profile: rocker/camber/rocker
- Construction: sandwich
- Core: poplar wood
- Claimed Weight: [pair, 184cm] 8lb 13.1oz (3997g)
There are no reviews yet.