Why We Like The Camox Birdie Jr Ski
We’re clipping our little rippers into the Black Crows Camox Birdie Jr Ski to help build their confidence in the park and around the resort. The tip and tail rocker and stability from the poplar wood core will help give them the control they need to explore boldly off-piste and into the fresh powder. Its smooth flex and do it all shape make the ski playful and fun when they’re pushing themselves in the park.
- Fun and easy to control ski for your budding resort skier
- 90mm waist allows them to explore the resort with confidence
- Accessible flex has a playful pop in the park and on hard pack
- Double rocker offers easy handling in varying conditions
- Classic camber enhances control for confident turning
- Short turn radius allows them to take on technical terrain
- Length: 139cm, 149cm, 157cm, 164cm
- Dimensions: [139cm] 118 / 90 / 102mm, [149cm] 118 / 90 / 105mm, [157cm] 118 / 90 / 106mm, [164cm] 118 / 90 / 108mm
- Turn Radius: [139cm, 149cm] 16m, [157cm, 164cm] 17m
- Profile: rocker / camber / rocker
- Construction: semi-cap
- Core: poplar
- Claimed Weight: [pair, 157cm] 6lb 0oz (2722g)
There are no reviews yet.