Don’t even check the weather before you head to the hill next weekend because you can trust the versatility of the Black Crows Corvus ski to provide a high performance ride no matter the snow conditions. This 107mm waisted ski is built to handle pow in the morning, chop in the afternoon, and firm snow during high pressure systems without skipping a beat.
The Reverse Camber with a flat section underfoot creates this versatility by biting firm pack for confident edging, while also floating over powder and skipping through crud. This profile works exceptionally well thanks to the overall stiff flex in the center of the poplar core where the titanal is located, that gets softer in the tip and tail for more forgiveness and maneuverability. When combined these two features provide a easily pivoting turn, quick edge initiation, and stable performance at high speeds so that you can charge all over the mountain from first chair to last call.
- Versatile freestyle ski for riders who think outside the box
- 107mm waist loves shallow powder, firm crud, and groomers
- Reverse camber with flat underfoot blends edge hold and manuevering
- Medium sidecut combines stability at speed with nimble handling
- 120cm titanal plates create a stiff core, buttery tip and tail
- Poplar core provides a durable, powerful, and responsive core
- Semi-cap construction cuts down swingweight to boost in-air control
- Length: 176cm, 183cm, 188cm, 193cm
- Dimensions: [176cm] 134 / 107 / 125mm [183cm] 137 / 107 / 126mm [188cm] 138 / 107 / 127mm [193cm] 138 / 107 /128mm
- Turn Radius: 21m
- Profile: rocker / flat / rocker
- Construction: half-cap
- Core: poplar
- Laminate: titanal, fiberglass
- Base: sintered
- Tail: raised
- Claimed Weight: 8lb 9oz (3884g)
- Activity: all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing, park & freestyle skiing, telemark skiing
There are no reviews yet.