A new model by Black Crows, the Solis Ski was born for steep, technical lines, preferably off of the most iconic summits you can find. The solid 100 millimeter waist offers downhill versatility but remains nimble and light on the ascents, while the progressive tip rocker prevents oversteering for a more stable feel. Light camber underfoot combined with a progressive tail shape and slight tail rocker deliver a maneuverable yet balanced ride, with a Titanal plate underfoot for a reliable edge grip on steep lines and firm snow.
The Solis is constructed around a poplar core, with beech reinforcement to keep things lightweight yet powerfully rigid. When you’re charging down that icy chute, you’ll appreciate the helping of carbon and fiberglass for power and confidence-inspiring strength, while the long turn radius makes light work of hard snow and breathtakingly steep lines.
- Touring ski for your steepest, most technical lines
- 100mm waist offers downhill versatility and uphill efficiency
- Rockered tip and tail add float and reduce oversteering
- Light camber underfoot improves stability on the steeps
- Titanal plate underfoot provides a reliable edge grip
- Poplar and beech core is responsive yet lightweight
- Carbon and fiberglass laminate for power and strength
- Long turn radius handles hard snow and steep faces with ease
- Length: 173cm, 180cm
- Dimensions: [173cm] 125 / 100 / 108mm, [180cm] 126 / 100 / 108mm
- Turn Radius: 25m
- Profile: progressive front rocker, light camber, progressive tail and slight rear rocker
- Construction: half-cap
- Core: poplar with beech reinforcement, mixed fiberglass, carbon fiber, Titanal binding reinforcement
- Edge: 2.5mm carbon reinforced
- Claimed Weight: [pair, 173cm] 8lb 8oz (3856g)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
- Activity: backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
There are no reviews yet.