Rustler 11 Ski
Part of Blizzard’s growing freeride collection, the Rustler 11 is just waiting for you to let it loose on some big terrain. Whether you’re bombing cliff drops in a big-mountain comp or sending 3’s off avalanche barriers in Hokkaido, the Rustler 11 ought to be your weapon of choice. The waist ranges from 112 to 116mm depending on how long a ski you like, but either way you’ve got a set of rockered pow sticks that will float through chest deep conditions no problem.
The Rustler 11 uses Blizzard’s Carbon Flipcore DRT technology, featuring a sheet of titanal in the core to increase responsiveness and stability and uni-directional carbon frame for light and easy maneuverability. The full sidewalls increase edge grip and power transmission, but then again, it is a Blizzard ski—of course it can handle high speeds. The Rustler 11’s beefiness isn’t necessarily an uphill-oriented ski, but if you’ve got strong legs and some serious out-of-bounds objectives, feel free to slap a pair of AT bindings on these planks and rip couloirs like there’s no tomorrow.
- A powerful freeride machine of a ski
- 112-116mm waist rips deep conditions
- Rockered profile provides dreamy flotation
- Titanal laminate handles high speeds
- Unidirectional carbon frame maintains lightness
- Sandwich construction increases carvability on hardpack
- Wood core gives a smooth, playful feel
- Length: 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm, 192cm
- Dimensions: [164cm] 138.5 / 112 / 128.5mm, [172cm] 139 / 112 / 129mm, [180cm] 140 / 112 / 130mm, [188cm] 142 / 114 / 132mm, [192cm] 143 / 116 / 132mm
- Turn Radius: [164cm] 16m, [172cm] 17.5m, [180cm] 19m, [188cm] 21m, [192cm] 23m
- Profile: rocker/camber/rocker
- Construction: sandwich compound sidewall
- Core: ISO, multi-layer (poplar, beech, balsa, and paulownia wood)
- Laminate: Carbon Flipcore, DRT titanal
- Base: sintered graphite
- Claimed Weight: (single) [164cm] 4lb, [172cm] 4lb 2.3oz, [180cm] 4lb 7oz, [188cm] 4lb 12.5oz, [192cm] 5lb
- Recommended Use: freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.