Sheeva 10 Ski
Blizzard’s Sheeva series is an ode to ripping chicks who spend more time in ski boots than out of them. A freeride-oriented daily driver, the Sheeva 10 is a super versatile set of planks that annihilates big terrain. The 102mm waist is slightly narrower than its burlier big sister, the Sheeva 11, so while you’ll still be able to float pow turns on storm days, the Sheeva 10 also sees you through bulletproof hardpack and chundery debris.
Utilizing the Carbon Flipcore technology that skiers already know and love, Blizzard also added two layers of carbon fiberglass to their women-specific skis to maintain strength while shedding a little bit of weight. The DRT Titanal layer underfoot makes the Sheeva 10 powerful and stable while you’re clocking high speeds on the hill, and the playfulness of the multi-layer wood core is just begging you to pop off side hits and pillows.
- A hard-charging daily driver for freeriding ladies
- Versatile 102mm waist rips up firm, fresh, and chop
- Rockered profile floats like a dream in fresh snow
- DRT Titanal layer underfoot adds stability and power
- Multi-layer wood core is playful and responsive
- Strong carbon fiberglass layers decrease weight
- Sandwich construction maximizes edge grip
- Length: 154cm, 164cm, 172cm
- Dimensions: 131.5 / 102 / 121.5mm
- Turn Radius: [154cm] 13m, [164cm] 14.5m, [172cm] 16m
- Profile: rocker/camber/rocker
- Construction: sandwich compound sidewall
- Core: ISO poplar, beech, balsa, paulownia wood
- Laminate: Carbon Flipcore
- Base: sintered graphite
- Tail: flat
- Claimed Weight: [pair, 156cm] 6lb 13oz (3090g)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
There are no reviews yet.