The Kastle MX88 Ski is an on-piste charger with a stiff spine and vibration dampening design that makes for a fast and stable ride. The meat and potatoes of the ski consists of a traditionally cambered profile, an on-piste friendly 88mm waist, and an elliptical radius that blends the sidecut with the shovel shape for a quick-to-turn feel. But, like any refined tool, the MX88 really shines with its thoughtful features, which make the ski stand ahead of its class in the frontside category.
Starting at the tip, the MX88 features a Hollowtech cutout at the shovel, which reduces the ski’s overall weight and reduces vibrations by almost 15%. Combine that with a dampening layer of rubber just over the edge, and you get a ski that will make those scraped-out, bump runs feel a whole lot smoother.
- Hard charging front side ski built to keep you on edge all day
- 88mm waist width is quick edge to edge for excellent response
- Medium length turn radius provides stability and control
- Camber underfoot drives power to your edges for hard carving
- Early rise in the tip adds versatility and control in dicey snow
- Hollowtech construction adds damping while minimizing weight
- Beech and poplar core is stable, responsive, and durable
- Length: 159cm, 166cm, 173cm, 180cm, 187cm
- Dimensions: 130 / 88 / 114mm
- Turn Radius: [159cm] 14m, [166cm] 15.5m, [173cm] 17.1m, [180cm] 18.8m, [187cm] 20.5m
- Profile: camber, early rise
- Construction: sandwich
- Core: poplar, beech
- Laminate: titanal, fiberglass
- Edge: steel
- Base: sintered
- Tail: flat
- Claimed Weight: [159cm] 3lb 12oz (1701g), [166cm] 3lb 15oz (1786g), [173cm] 4lb 1.6oz (1860g), [180cm] 4lb 4.2oz (1933g), [187cm] 4lb 7oz (2013g)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
There are no reviews yet.